We had couples dinner Friday night, LOVE couples dinner. Everyone puts the babies to sleep (thank goodness the Colton house is big enough to house 4 babies) and we eat, drink and play games. I think the game was a lost effort this month because of March maddness...we just didn't sense the enthusiasm. So I took my camera to get a few pictures this time because I realized we have been doing couples dinners for over 2 years and never taken a picture. So here's the gang!
Matt is on spring break this week, so last weekend he had very little school work to do. We woke up on Saturday and the forecast was for blue skies and uper 60's. Wahoo! So we packed up and headed down to the waterfront for a walk and ended up at the Saturday market. What a perfect day. Brooklyn is not a stroller kid, she much prefers the view from above (baby snob :) so poor Matt's back was about to break by the time we got back to the car. Here are a few pictures from the walk. Then B went to Mimi and Papas for the night. It was a great weekend!
ha ha! love this last one!!! look at them glasses!
ReplyDeleteI heard Brad was finally allowed at couples dinner - haha!! Looks like a blast :)
ReplyDeleteWe gave him a shot :) I think he was ready to run for the door about half way through the meal. He kept saying "not what I thought it was going to be". Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you guys got to enjoy the sun. The look on Matt's face in the last pic is priceless :)
ReplyDelete