21 weeks pregnant today! Here are my 20 week pics. Brooklyn LOVES to kiss baby brother/sister (as is evident above :). I am feeling great and starting to get my birth plan together, and by together I mean, haven't written anything down or even decided on a hospital...I've simply realized that I need to do it as this little one is half way baked!!
Matt got to feel baby move for the first time a few days ago, another cool milestone.
We are totally stumped on girl names, so if you have any cool names, shoot me an email. You never know, you may name our kid! How awesome would that be :))
i love the picture of her kissing your belly! you know by asking for girls names that means you're going to have a boy!
ReplyDeleteI'll take the bait -- I'll give you my top five names that Tygh would never let me choose for our own (because he has prior negative association or some such nonsense):
1) Addison
2) Vivienne
3) Abigail
4) Evelyn
5) Sydney
You look great Lauren! My favorites are Addison and Avery. If I had a girl instead of my boy Colin I would have used one of those.
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, here goes... if we're ever blessed with a girl, we already have our named picked out, so here were our runner ups:
1) Lucy
2) Reena
3) Abigail (Abby)
Other girl's names I've heard lately that I like:
1) Selah
2) McKinley (Kinley)
3) Piper (LOVE this one)
4) Sophie
5) Seri
6) Rayna
7) Peyton
8) Greta
You are just too cute!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys next month :-) I LOVE the names Piper and Harper... so cute! Love Abby, Lola, Maggie and Grace too! Good luck... name picking is very hard! I'm still sicking with... I totally think it's a little man in there :-) Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable pics! I love that little girl of yours :)
ReplyDeleteRegarding names...well, we already have our possible future baby girl name picked out, and your little lady already has another one of my favs (Brooklyn, obviously). I also really like Holly (not many people like that one though).
I love Addison, Piper, and Harper that the girls mentioned above. Super cute!!