
24 week stats: baby is weighing in at 1lb (give or take) and as long as an ear of corn or a large papaya (about a foot long). Wow! I will never cease to be amazed by the creation of life. It is truly a miracle. Eyes are fully formed, and baby's hearing will be completely formed by the end of next week.I feel great, and this baby seems to take after his/her sister and gets the hick-ups often. I remember my tummy vibrating from top to bottom when Brooklyn would get them. I just love to feel this baby move...it always makes me catch my breath. There is not one time I don't just marvel at it and thank God all over again for keeping this child alive, healthy and safe and sound until delivery.
As for names, we haven't made much more progress, but I loved all of your suggestions. At this point the front runners for girl names are:
Harper
Autumn
Kate (my first pick, but it's going to take some major convincing on matt's part- he dated a Kate in college and it's just kind of weird, which I totally get)
**What if we spelled it Cate? Hmmm.
First, I LOVE the pic from the wedding...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSecond, changing the spelling totally makes a difference! Although, Harper and Autumn are both super cute as well.
Love & miss you!
You look awesome!!!! I love all the name possibilities.
ReplyDeleteok you look STUNNING in that photo from the wedding. You should have it triple sized and hang on your front door! ; ) I'm a personal fan of Autumn.
ReplyDeleteStunning is right, Britney. You are STUNNING Lauren. Love both Autumn and Harper!
ReplyDelete