Wednesday, September 1, 2010

26 week Ultrasound



This baby is GROWING and I mean growing! I was told our baby is on the large size for my gestational stage. This on the heels of getting weighed and finding out I'm on the big size for this baby's gestational age. I am not going to share the magic number, but let's just say I am about 7 lbs away from my TOTAL weight gain with Brooklyn and that was 4 days past my due date with her! What in the world???!!

Baby's heart rate was 145, weight estimated to be 2.7lbs. Mind you that's 97th percentile!! Big old Bessie (or Bruce) I'm growing. They were only going to be concerned if my glucose test came back high, but got those results yesterday and it was a perfect score- so big baby it is :) I am skeptical about their "guess" since they estimated Brooklyn would be 8lbs + and she was only 6.12 lbs. I know these 3d pics are a little freaky, but I think he/she is gorgeous so had to post. This baby looks identical to B at this age, literally, identical! The nose, lips and those cheeks :)


:

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... from the first pic I was so sure it was a boy... but the second one looks like a girl... either way, the lil feenstra will be STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete