

We carved a pumkin the other night. Well, daddy carved a pumkin, Brooklyn would watch for a few minutes, then hop down from her chair and say "I'll be right back...I need to go dance for a minute". Ummm, okay.
On Wed our mom's group decided to dress the kiddos up in their costumes and have a party! The kids had a blast!! They looked so awesome all dressed up.

B & her Wes

Sassy bumble bee

The crew

It's been a great week so far and it's not even halloween yet!! I sense a sugar hangover coming to the Feenstra house on Monday. Watch out!
sooooo cute! and thanks for coming to the party! she was (and is) adorable. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - the UPS man is a crack up. They're all SO cute :) So glad I got to see you Saturday!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! My girl was also a bumble bee. haven't uploaded pics yet. Hope you are feeling good!
ReplyDelete