Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas fun

Every year Brooklyn gets together with her friends Taylor, Remi and Kali to take pictures and have a little Christmas get together in their pretty dresses. It has become a really special tradition (one we hope to force them to do until they leave for college :). I love looking back to see how much they've changed from the year before. Wow. Time flies. The guys still to this day tease us about the black sheet on the couch from the photo shoot the first time. Lesson learned, back drops should not resemble that of an adult film aka tacky black sheet thrown on the couch.


2008
2009

2010



We also braved it and went to zoo lights with some friends from our mom's group. It was so much fun, but sooooo much work (as everything is at the moment). Matt had his company Christmas party earlier that day so he had to meet me there and I unfortunately did not have the stroller. So I huffed it through the parking lot with Ben strapped to my chest and Brooklyn crying hysterically on my hip. In all fairness to her it was freezing cold, she was just starting to get a cold and she had fallen asleep in the car right before we got there, so I would have been ticked to get out of the warm car too. She was in awe of the lights, she just kept saying "the lights are sooooo pretty. I love the purple ones". She has declared purple to be her "favorite color in the whole wide world". Everything is "the whole wide world" these days. Girl makes me laugh.




The group shot cracks me up.

3 comments:

  1. this is the best post in the whole wide world. ; ) love the pictures -- look how long brooklyn's hair is! remember when you never thought it would grow?; ) xoxo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys make such a handsome family! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are the cutest family ever! let's catch up sooner than later (before Ben is 1 year old!). Okay, I'm exaggerating, but I miss you!

    ReplyDelete