Thursday, January 27, 2011

2 months old

How is Ben TWO months old?? He is still really struggling with reflux. It's hard to watch/listen to him choke and spit up and not be able to do a thing about it. We've tried EVERYTHING, including soy formula and prescription reflux meds. My aunt recommended gripe water, so we've been trying that out this week and I've seen a slight improvement. I think it's something he's just going to have to out grow over time.
2 month check up stats:
22 inches long- 50th %
12lbs 11 oz- 75th %
He is a growing boy! Smiles all the time. We moved him on Tuesday night to his own room. Hoping to start seeing some sort of schedule and pattern in night time sleeping routines in the next month because that is my only complaint...so very tired all the time. God really does make you forget!!

tummy time


his cheeks are starting to fill out



he had found his hands!

first smile captured on camera

4 comments:

  1. Oh my I love that smile and the feet pics are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that foot shot, too!!! If you haven't tried the Similac soy, I recommend that. Apparently it is the gentlest on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE the smile pic. Adorable. He reminds me so much for Brooklyn and yet TOTALLY has a look of his own. I second Britney on Similac Soy. Similac is one of the most expensive formulas on the market... but it's for good reason. It's the best formulated for baby's little systems. Gosh, do I sounds like an ad? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kell and brit, that's why I haven't tried it yet, it's definetly expensive, but hey, I've blown so much money already on rx and other herbs, etc might as well try it! Thanks for the tips girls.

    ReplyDelete