Friday, February 18, 2011

say ahhhhh

I am soooooo in love with this little face

I swear she owns more clothes, she is OBSESSED with this dress. Matt and I were kidding around the other day that she is going to be annoyed with me some day because all her pictures are of her wearing this dress, when it's her little determined personality that wants THIS particular dress on first thing every morning. Pink shirt, red and grey plaid dress, charcoal grey tights with polk a dot socks and of course the gold "shiny shoes". She was on a very important call here and kept saying to me "mom, you don't talk when I'm talking okay?" Ummm, ok ma'am.

She fell asleep with her valentines card from mimi and papa

Brooklyn had her first dentist appointment on Monday. She did great! Well, up until the end, but can't blame her. I don't enjoy the dentist office much myself.
Rockin her shades

She got to pick out her own cool sunglasses and her color toothbrush and stickers! Doesn't get much better. Oh, yes it does. She knew there was a special treat waiting for her in the car once she was done.
So, good news is no cavities, bad news is we have to start flossing. Matt asked if they sent us (her parents) home with a rx for pain killers since just trying to brush her teeth is enough to drive us to drink ;) She realllllly isn't a fan of teeth brushing so I can only imagine how flossing is going to go over.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha! i have to practically pin brae down to brush his teeth for him. it is a distraction if i sing while i'm brushing or making funny faces. love love the pic of her sleeping -- brae sleeps with his hands behind his head too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of her in the dentist chair with her shades. Such a diva! And I can't believe how much Ben looks more and more like Matt every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did they tell you about the floss sticks? We use those with Em after the dentist told us about them.

    ReplyDelete