Brooklyn-ism's:
Everything is "when I was a little girl" ie today she said "this was my favorite Christmas song when I was a little girl"
She looked at me the other day while Matt and I were talking across the room and said "Mom, are you lying over there?", that one got quite a few laughs.
She had something that needed fixing so walked out of her room, handed to me and goes "You've got to be kidding me! It broke again!"
Ben and Brookyn were taking a bath and she was getting frustrated with something he was doing (or not doing) and she hollers out at him "Ben! this isn't working for me!!" Matt told me I say that one quite a bit :)
We were reading a Cinderella book the other night and the page that had Cinderella and Prince Charming riding horses and she said "mom, that's a flutterer horse" Me "what's a flutterer horse?" her "those are her flutterers!!" talking about the eyelashes on the horse.
She yells to Matt "Daddy, I've got a special present for you! Come see it big guy!"
She told Matt "can we watch star wars? Remember we watched it together when you were a little boy and I was a little girl".
Here are some pictures from her Thanksgiving feast at preschool. She was an Indian Princess.
This was my favorite part. All the kiddos were asked what they are thankful for and Brooklyn's response was "God helping me". Then apple juice got spilled all over it :)
YOUR favorite things about HER are MY favorite things about YOU! She IS her mother's daughter. :)
ReplyDeleteI was completely going to say exactly what kelly said! she is TOTALLY her mother's daughter. That "come see it big guy" comment made me laugh out loud! ha ha!
ReplyDelete