Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I feel as though I have posted this before?!

We have been a little den of sickness lately. Actually, most of this past month has been filled with viruses. Yuck. Started with the never ending chest cold we all four came down with. Finally Matt ended up on antibiotics for his because it was going on a solid month. Then, just as I was getting over my cold I got the stomach flu last week. This is the 3rd year in a row to get that gem, and both previous incidences were in Jan and Feb. Weird.

Anyhow, Matt had to hold down the fort while I recovered, then exactly one week later he got it. Double ugh!

Well, last night he came home with a raging eye infection. It was pretty disgusting. So he went in this morning to find out he has severe pink eye (awesome) and then the dr decided to get an x ray done on his chest, which revealed he has pneumonia. Poor guy.

Brooklyn has finally recovered (almost completely) from her chest cold, Benny got one more round of it which seems to finally be tapering off.

I have been cramming vitamins down everyone's throat multiple times a day.
Sheesh! I am truly ready for some health! I sweat I do disinfect our house. Truly.

Other than all that, we are good =)

xoxo from our sick little house to yours.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! love this pic of benny. it's like he wants to eat you.

    ReplyDelete