Gram bought her this and brought it over last week and she flipped. You can't tell from the picture, but it has all the disney princesses on it and a cute little castle basket on the top, and can't forget to mention the kickin streamers. Did I mention she loves this bike?
She took a few minor spills while trying to get the brakes figured out, but she got right back on! I am just in awe of what a little GIRL she is turning into by the day.
Today we had her dental appointment that's been on the calendar for months. She had to get some fillings and "band aids" as the sweet dentist called them, which is just a laminate to go over some of her crevices. Poor girl, due to the super high fevers she was always prone to as a baby her enamel didn't form properly...leading to this lovely procedure. She did fantastic though. I mean, over the top amazing. She only flipped once, and I think that was because she hated the feeling of the water being squirted directly on her tooth. She got to pick three prizes and today we are going for an afternoon date to target to get a new dress (her choice). Then off to the gym for my final training run. The Hippie Chick 1/2 is in t-3 days!!! The jitters have already set in.
Oh and here are a few cute pics I snapped of Brooklyn & her buddy Braeden, the other day while they were playing in the back yard. They were being extra cute.
| we didn't pose this, they both just instinctually threw their feet up on the ball and I got the pic! that never happens |
| and had to get one of the second children. benny & stella (one of his MANY lady friends (wink wink)) |
big girl bike! gooooo brooklyn! And the run is coming up! goooo mama!
ReplyDeleteWe have to take the kids for a bike ride soon! I love these pictures of our babies. Brook Brook and Braeden have been so blasted cute together lately. Finally! After almost four years of them butting heads. So, when number 3 is your sights please let me know because I want everyone of mine to grow up with one of yours. Love you friend and rock that run!
ReplyDelete