Here's what we've been up to since daddy returned to these parts of the world.
We took the kids to the children's museum. This was very nostalgic for me. I had a pass when Brooklyn was Benny's age, so she and I went frequently. Benny had never been. To say he loved it would be an understatement.
 |
| "He ma! I can't see the water!" |
 |
| Face paint! |
Last week my mom's group made the annual trip to Hood River. I don't remember why I didn't go last year, but Brooklyn and I went the year before that while I was pregnant and it was fantastic.
 |
| We rode with the Wilson clan, totally fun!! Now that's a lot of babies |
 |
| Brooklyn and one of her Noah's :) |
 |
| organized chaos |
 |
| Alpaca farm |
 |
| Look, a monkey looking at an alpaca |
What a great day! The weather was awesome and if you haven't been to Hood River, you are missing out. It is so incredibly beautiful. They have something called the fruit loop, which is a whole loop around the hills that overlook the valley with fruit stands, baked goods, wine tasting...what more could you ask for!
Such a fun day!
LOVE the pic of B and Noah! and this post reminds me how much i miss you guys! playdate next sunday????
ReplyDelete