Thursday, July 26, 2012

School's out for summer!

I keep wanting to sit down and write, but by the time I get a moment to do so...I'm ready to just sit and veg out.

There are so many things I don't want to forget that have been happening lately, so here goes on a few.

This summer has been filled with fun! Lot's of dates with my babies to the park, friends houses, moms nights out, and quiet mornings and afternoons at home in the sun.

Tonight we went to my friend Robyn's house to have dinner and she got this great pic of all the little's.

Robyn, Benny, Brooklyn & Braeden
Tonight is also Matt's last class! He just sent me a text that he got an A on his final project (well earned and deserved) so his month off can officially begin NOW!

This class has been a total doozey. Some r&r is going to be happening in the Feenstra house for sure! On more bummer note, Matt has an mri scheduled this Wednesday to take a look at his knee for a meniscus injury. He is for sure out for the marathon in October, and to say he is bummed would be an understatement.

I have so many things I want to write about the kids these days and the hysterical things they say and do, so that post will come soon.

Brooklyn did ask me in the car today "mom, what does bad credit mean?" haha. She must have heard that on a commercial. She also asked me on the drive home from dinner how the sun and moon can be shining at the same time. I love how her mind works, and is always working! Such a talkative little sponge she is.

1 comment: