Friday, August 10, 2012

silly kids

We watched our friend the Oranens' kiddos for them (our Spokane friends) while they were in town for a wedding. We had them all afternoon on Saturday and it could not have gone better. Being that it was 95* out we did a lot of "creative play" inside. This made for some awesome pics. I don't bust my real camera out very often it seems anymore, but it was there and so was the utter adorableness. Here was our evening in pictures.
they did this totally on their own the first time, so I grabbed the camera and started snapping away!

Both their faces kill me

The gang watching "finding nemo". Brooklyn says to Wes "I don't remember the mom's name" Wes replies "that's ok, she'll be dead soon". Ha!!!

Look at those lips and eyes!

Carpet picnic dinner with noodles.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh i love this post and i love that the kids had so much fun together! and i love tatem's braid. and i love that sweet pic of ben! ... i just love it all! thank you guys sooo much for giving them such a fun afternoon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete