Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall fun

Well, fall is in full swing around here!
 
Tete bought Ben matching skeleton pj's and Brooklyn's still fit from last year, so this made for some great pictures. These two...they make my heart melt.
My dad took Brooklyn to her school Harvest Festival last week. They had a wonderful time together. It was so sweet. Bounce houses, cookies, school friends and Papa, what more could she need?

 Then on Friday we had one of our favorite boys' birthday party- Brae, at playdate pdx, which is crazy fun for little kids. It's like an indoor pump it up, chuck e cheese and playground all in one. Brooklyn dressed as a cowgirl for the occassion. We always dress up for Brae's party since he was born ON halloween!


Kristin and her girls came over for dinner last weekend and I got this shot of B & Kal. I am obsessed with it. The only amiga missing is Remi. These girls have truly grown up together, and I just beam when I look at how much they love eachother, just like their mama's. We are also well aware how much trouble we are both in...they are going to be little heart breakers. 
 I snuck in to take sleeping pics the other night because I realized I used to do that all the time with Brookyn, and I don't think I have since Ben was a newborn. Look at those little lips. He's such and angel (when he's sleeping soundly).
 My baby girl is not a baby anymore. That's what bitter sweet is.
We are going to carve pumpkins, with hot cider and Charlie Brown's the great pumpkin tonight.

1 comment:

  1. yay! i love you mentioned brae's party. having you guys there always makes it so special for me.

    ReplyDelete