Wednesday was our trip to the ER with Ben. That night at 11pm Brooklyn woke up vomiting, and continued to do so for every hour thereafter. Thursday was a tired blurr, then Friday. What can I even say about Friday. I was out shopping by myself for the kids when Matt and Bethany simultaneously texted me asking if I had heard about the shooting. The day was filled with anguish and tears from that moment on.
So...to say I've been clinging to my children and saying praises for their lives and health is to not say much at all.
Today was a very precious day (sorry, I wrote this on Tuesday).
We woke up to snow! It was just a little dusting, but we were happy to have it's presence. The kids set out to play in it for a bit before we headed to ballet class.
I got to go watch Brooklyn during the parent viewing day in her ballet class. It was such a treat. She loves ballet so much and she was SO into it the entire time. I smiled the.whole.time. Seriously, I've never been able to watch her because it's a drop off class, and when we ask her what she did most of the time she can't tell us much :) So to see with my own eyes the joy it brings her made my heart leap out of my chest.
All my love,
Lauren
love the pic of her trying to catch the snow with her tongue
ReplyDelete