Tuesday, December 11, 2012

weekend getaway: seattle with the girls

I am blessed to have some of the most amazing friends on earth. I'm not exaggerating either. I truly have the BEST friends. period. Friends I've known all my life, some I met when Matt and I started dating and some I've just met since having kids. I feel unworthy of the people I get to be surrounded and influenced by.

Three of these friends I got the opportunity to get away with this past weekend. Erin O, Erin P and Britt (all my riverwest bible study mom friends). We planned this trip when Erin moved to Spokane a year ago. It was SO incredibly wonderful. All of it. Restorative, relaxing, lots of talking, shopping and eating. Oh, and not a single interruptions. What what!

We stayed in a FOUR star hotel, with the corner room. Not too shabby.
 The first night we went out to pizza and just sat and talked, and talked, and then lingered long after the check was paid to...you guessed it, talk some more.

 On Saturday morning Erin and I woke up and headed out for a five mile run down on the water. It was gorgeous and dry morning, cold but so exhilarating.
Then we headed out to "Biscuits" for breakfast. Oh.my.goodness... it was amazing.
Erin & I


Britt & Erin
Thank you to my hubby for blessing me with this time away. It was just enough to come home recharged.

1 comment: