Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hawaii- Part One

I'm going to have to do this post in phases, there are THAT many pictures :)

We had an amazing time (back in May)! It is crazy how long it takes me these days to get on here.

Anyhow...Hawaii...

We slept every night with the doors open, just listening to the waves lap up on the sand. We had cable and wifi which was an added luxury. 

Here was our condo. The bed looked out to the balcony which was 10 feet from the ocean. Stunning! It was truly a trip of a lifetime. With a 2 & 4 year old at home we were in need of time to reconnect more than ever before. BIG thank you to the grandparents, tete and the Wilson's for caring for our littles while we were away.


 This was the view from our deck

 This was the view from the front of the condo


All dressed up for a nice dinner out at Longhi's on the water in lahaina 



More to come in post #2!

3 comments:

  1. 'tis about time for this post, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! I have never been but want to go there someday. looks so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO fun! My Matt and I just got back from a quick alone getaway (our first without the kids), and I agree with EVERYTHING you said about just needed some time away from "life" to be together and remember why love each other so much. I'm SO happy that you two got some time away!

    ReplyDelete