Sunday, March 16, 2014

Beach day

I woke up this last Thursday and realized we have three weeks left before Levi arrives and the game is changed drastically. The forecast was sunny and dry, so I decided we would play hooky from at home responsibilities and head to the beach for the day, just B, B, and my 36 week pregnant belly. 

We made the right choice. It was a beautiful day. 

The beach was filled with jellyfish and I buried a few to avoid the kids accidentally stepping on them, that soon turned into an intense game of the kids screaming at the top of their lungs while out walking the shore line "mom!! Jellyfish!! Bury it!" 

We returned home with full hearts, sun-kissed cheeks and a bucket of sea shell remnants. Then I crashed at 8pm....because 36 weeks pregnant at the beach with 2 busy kids makes for a long day :)

1 comment:

  1. looks like such a fun time. glad you got to do this. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete