Monday, May 5, 2014

Movin' on

We moved! Hers how that week went down:

Tuesday April 1st we got keys to our new house. A group of friends helped Matt move the boxes and then we came back to 64th and slept on our mattress while the kids stayed with josh and Christie. I had contractions the whole night.

Wednesday April 2nd the movers came and I had my final dr appointment, and like that we said goodbye to our sweet little house on 64th ave and I came home with the kids to our new house on greenwood ave. 

The long awaited key!! On my 38 week belly, surreal.
While I was at my dr appointment Matt texted me this picture with one single bad word :) he had just locked up the old house and closed the van with the final load (including the lawn mower) and the handle hit the back window and shattered it. 

Then that first night in the new house Benny woke up hysterical and after 3 hours of him in tears I finally concluded that his ear hurt. The next morning we headed to the dr to confirm my suspicion that he had a raging ear infection. I also got out on antibiotics for a sinus infection.
The two sickies being miserable
Then on Sunday Matt and I headed in to the hospital to have our third and final baby. This was Friday night, our final date night and my last belly pic.
That was our week! Moved, 4 days later this sweet boy was in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it, friend. I get winded just walking to the car these days. Let alone move an entire house?!? Rest, my dear. Find your red-light and REST.

    ReplyDelete