Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Graduation!

Yay! Matt is done with school...for a little while anyhow. I'll take it! I think he kind of doesn't know what to do with himself right now. I am just so thankful that God brought us through yet another life experience stronger together. I am a very blessed woman.

Here are a few pictures from dinner before hand and the ceremony.


































Congrats again Matt, I could not be more in awe of the perserverence, patience and excellence you showed throughout these past 16 months. I am confident there is NOTHING you cannot accomplish in life (with the help of your wife of course ;) and I am honored to be the one to come along for the ride to see what God has in store! I love you.











3 comments:

  1. That was so funny... We had no idea you guys were there and then when they called Matt's name we were all like, "what the heck?". haha!! Wish we would have know ahead of time - we could have planned a joint graduation celebration!! Sorry we missed you afterward but CONGRATULATIONS TO MATT (and to you for being such a supportive wife!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt -- we are all VERY proud of you. And I won't take it personally that you are not going to law school. Although, the legal population in general will suffer for this loss. At least your family won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to you both- how exciting!!! you are looking gorgeous lauren :)

    ReplyDelete