
Matt & I were in the kitchen making dinner and heard her reading out loud from her Bible to her babies about Adam and Eve...can you say precious?

Birthday girl at breakfast on her "special day"

One of her
fav gifts from Uncle Jack- a doodle pad built into a princess book!

Fruit
tart at breakfast on her Birthday

Goof-ball

Dad, Te-Te,
gwampa Chuck,
gwama Lisa, uncle Jack and Mom

Aunt Claudia and B reading princess book for the
ummm millionth time

Aunt Claudia and B had a great time together!

A birthday cookie, complete with TWO candles on her actual birthday



Mom, Aunt C and I feeling #2 move
What a weekend!! Family, friends, food, fun, fun, fun!! Brooklyn and I drove past a park the other day and she said "look mama, my party's at the park, gonna have some cake and presents".
Ahhh, yes, we are two and we understand exactly what a birthday means. Can't wait to see what kind of fun we have at THREE!
I love the one of her and Aunt Claudia kissing. SOOOO cute...!! She's gonna be the best big sissy ever!!
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that I want to cry every time I see her little face?? mmmmmmuah!!! Blowing kisses from Bend :)
ReplyDelete