28 weeks?? Really? I'm not going to lie, it's flown by this time- but I think that has more to do with keeping extremely busy with a two year old than the actual pregnancy. There are days, no weeks, where I go to bed thinking "ummm, where did the time go and what did I do?". It's a very bitter sweet feeling as I know this is *most likely* the last time I will ever be pregnant, and watching Brooklyn move completely into the toddler stage is saying good-bye to seasons I will never get back. As difficult as the pregnancy road was, with the losses, the grieving, the pain and lack of understanding, it has contributed in a monumental way to the person I am today. Very bitter sweet. The best taste in the world.
Next dr appointment is on Monday Sept 27th.
Switching gears, here are some silly pictures of Brooklyn when we took her for her birthday ice cream at Baskin Robbins. (Sign up for a free scoop online, they'll send you a certificate on your or your kiddos birthday).
can't believe 3rd tri has already come for you! i am hoping mine comes just as fast! cute pics of B btw :)
ReplyDeleteE has those very pj's. She is such a cutie. Wow, I can't believe you are 28 weeks. I can totally understand your feelings as described above. Something about all the last "firsts" I am experiencing now are very hard.
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to meet this next little one! you are both such great parents.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're in your 3rd trimester either...it really has gone by fast! I can't wait to see your new little one!!
ReplyDelete