Tuesday, November 2, 2010

28 days


November is here and the countdown has begun...
I am due 4 weeks from today! Unbelievable. Last night I had my first official 3rd trimester labor dream. Woke up in a cold sweat with my stomach rock hard. I was fully contracting, which was probably a contributing factor to the very vivid dream. And now, here I sit at 11:30pm with insomnia. Can't seem to shut my brain off, despite being so very very tired.
I just can't believe we will be meeting this person in a matter of weeks. It's like Christmas morning and the night before a marathon all rolled into one. I am petrified and excited beyond words...I know this is nothing new, as I have felt this on several occasions throughout the pregnancy, it's just getting more intense now.
Prayers: for safe end of pregnancy, safe delivery, healthy baby, great nurser and sleeper, and a fantastic transition to becoming a family of 4. What? That's not too much to ask for :)
My next appointment is Tues the 8th at 3pm. Final ultrasound and first "official" check of progress. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. "Christmas morning and the night before a marathon"

    Such a perfect description!

    Praying for all the things you listed and more :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are radiant. we can't wait to meet him/her either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip Hip!!! You look stunning. Can't wait to hold this miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you seriously couldn't look cuter! and no that's not too much to ask... i am praying them all for you! can't wait to meet him/her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying!! Good luck today- can't wait for an update! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I cheat and 'ditto!' everyone else's comments?

    (a) you are a strikingly beautiful pregolady.
    (b) love the Christmas/marathon comment.
    (c) praying super-hard!

    ReplyDelete