So...my appt this morning did not go as planned. Such is life, and I know this very, very well.
My amniotic fluid levels are dangerously low, which can cause concern for a number of reasons, all of which are not important at this point. The decision was made on the spot, we are leaving right after I finish typing this and heading to St. V's for an induction.
I had such hopes and have done so much preparation for a natural, drug free delivery, but alas, it doesn't matter. I just want this baby here safe and sound and I know better than to put my plans ahead of the Lord's. The crazy part of that is that something has felt "off" for a few days now, and I kept attributing it to hormones or whatever, so this morning on my drive to my routine dr. appt I prayed for God to make it crystal clear what HIS plans are, so that I can wait on Him, and roll with the punches. I was mainly preparing myself to hear that I had made no progress and that I would just need to continue to wait patiently. Not the opposite.
So, please keep all of us in your prayers today as we prepare to meet this newest Feenstra. That my body and the baby would take well to the induction and that a c-section would not be necessary (as low fluid levels is a leading cause for that to be the end result).
Love you all. Next update will be with a baby picture!!!
'I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.' Psalm 16:8
Oh my goodness!!! I'm all teary eyed thinking that this babe will be here so SOON :) Will be praying for you and watching for updates. Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited!! Will be checking for updates on the news.
ReplyDeleteChills, I have chills. You are going to rock this induction. I am praying for you friend. Can't WAIT to see this baby. Happy Labor!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see pics!!! I'm so happy to hear that you and Benjamin are doing well...love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! Cant wait to see this handsome little man!
ReplyDelete