He is amazing. He really is such an easy baby. Great temperament. He loves to listen to Brooklyn talk (often yell). Seriously, if he is having a rough couple of minutes and is fussing and Brooklyn decides to throw a fit about something at the same time he will stop crying. I think he knows that mommy needs a bone thrown at her in those circumstances. Ben, I love you son. Thanks for taking one for the team.
At his 2 week appointment he was 8lbs 13 oz. He is over 11lbs now according to our scale at home. He is almost out of his newborn clothes. He has the strongest neck of any child I know (brooklyn was the same way). He loves to arch his head back and look from side to side. He is not a huge fan of tummy time, loves music, loves baths, hates being naked and hates having gas in his tummy. That last one has been the biggest obstacle and we're still working on it. It's a combo issue of him pigging out and my milk flowing way too fast. Sometimes makes for a messy combo.
Here are a few pics from the past several weeks.
Happy one month Benny boy! I love you so much.
No way. It's not possible he is already 1 month!!!! He is soooo sweet and u are looking hot my friend! Keep up the good work-- u r an awesome mommy!
ReplyDeleteOk seriously girl, you look awesome!!! Look at you in your skinny jeans one month after birth. Benjamin is adorable! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletelook at them lips! he's going to be a heartbreaker.. just like his sissy. ; )
ReplyDeleteOne of the most beautiful families I know. A month already - CRAZY!!
ReplyDelete