Thursday, March 10, 2011

sick and tired of being sick and tired

Brooklyn has a bug...and it is nasty. We haven't slept in three days, she has a hacking cough that would give a chain smoker a run for their money, fever that will not dismiss itself, and, did I mention c.r.a.n.k.y?

That's all, just trying to survive this week. My big outing thus far was to target to pick up some cough syrup, where I got several looks like "why did you bring your sick kid out". My bad, probably should have let daddy pick it up...but I needed to see the outside world.

The saddest part is we know 3 other little one's who have the same bug. I am just extremely grateful Ben does not have it, nor matt and I, but benny boy is the one I was worried about. Chest colds + babies = scary.

I am officially ready to be done with cold and flu season. Seriously, go away, good riddance, leave me alone!!!

Rant complete-will update with some "real stuff" when we are healthy again.

3 comments:

  1. Uh-oh! Do we need to reschedule Saturday's play date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that now I am in the "Blog" world that I can keep up with you and he fam:) I am so sorry that B is sick:( No fun at all. I am praying that she is feeling better soon and back to her fun-loving self:)

    ReplyDelete