Sunday, July 24, 2011

8 months amazing

Look who turned EIGHT months on the 22nd. Such a love. Not much new in terms of development, still working on crawling, but not quite there. He has discovered that he can roll all around the family room, so that get's him from toy to toy.

We are working on the top teeth, I don't see anything yet, but sleep has been a little disruptive lately and we are back to putting everything in the mouth (and a little fussier than normal from time to time).

Love you benny. 

Erin and Jonathan are in town, so we had lot's of family fun this weekend. Pool time, dinner, farmer's market. Wednesday I'm heading over to sunriver with the kiddos to meet up with the fam and matt will meet us friday after class is done. I am SO excited to have him all to myself for 5 weeks. This break from school could not come at a better time. GFU must have known that 8 months in everyone is due for a break! Some more pics from the weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet boy! I can't believe he's 8 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've said it before and I'll say it again -- those are some good looking kiddos. they will break some hearts.

    ReplyDelete