I have pushed his 9 month check-up back so I can do Brooklyn's three year at the same time. I like to call that using my noodle. I realized I had two check up's set up for each of them and it's hard enough to do one of them, so we'll just wait a while longer for the stats.
Aside from crawling he is still pulling up on everything. No more teeth...yet. Still adores food with all his might. Yesterday he polished off two waffles, a banana, cup of cheerios and some peaches. He still does his adorable wheezy laugh. Brooklyn can enter the room and he just lights up. Although he's beginning to hold his own when she tries to get rough or pushy with him. He's smartened up to the fact that if she's doing something that she shouldn't i.e. wrapping something around his neck (go ahead, gasp, I did) if he cries I come running. True story, I walked in the other day and she had an exercise band that she pretends is a leash for her puppies wrapped around his stomach all the way up around his neck. Not tight, but we had one of "those talks" where I just keep talking to hammer home just how not okay that was.
Still no words, lot's of sounds and playing with his tongue. He has said dada, but I'm not sure it's in the correct context.
He loves to be outside, watching Brooklyn play in the backyard or splashing in the kiddie pool with her has quickly become one of his favorite things to do. What a difference nine months makes. He is officially a baby, and soon to be a toddler! Time sure flys.
Love you sweet boy, can't wait to see what the end of this first year brings for you.
I love that smiling face. :)
ReplyDeletelove that first picture of him! and i told kelly i was glad that you are experiencing a "normal" (vs. not excelled) child! ha ha.
ReplyDeleteGo Benny!! He's on the exact same track as Canon... crawling and two teeth at 9 months. I bet he'll be walking by his birthday.
ReplyDelete