Sunday, August 28, 2011

funny farm

Friday the kids and I went to a farm out in tualatin for a fun morning of tractors, alpacas, puppies and lemonade. We met grandma cris there and brough kristin, kali and kinley with us. What a great morning. Life with my children is amazing.









Saturday we had a birthday party for a friend that brookyn and I went to while benny stayed home with daddy to take a nap. It was really nice to have undivided attention available to focus on brooklyn. I can tell she needs that as much as I do.

Today Brooklyn turned three! I still can't believe I have a three year old. Post on the birthday festivities to follow.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love that last pic of the two of you. complete delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of the alpaca staring at you, chewing on the straw? Priceless. I can't believe she's 3!

    ReplyDelete