Sunday, July 22, 2012

Matt's 35th Birthday

I'm a little behind on posts. Matt's birthday has come and gone, but wanted to share some pics from the celebrations.

We went for a long run together, then met Chuck, Lisa and Buff for dinner at Bridgeport Brewery that night. Very fun night.



Family snuggle time before bed

The following weekend was the little party I threw for the old man. Big thanks to Mimi & Papa for taking the babies for us for the whole night.

It was great food, drink and company! I wish I had a big group shot of everyone, only ended up with a few pics of the night...too busy having fun!
she's not going to be happy with me for posting this :) beautiful erin, hogging all the dip

Kris and Em, loooooooove these two


Tygh, Bobby, Matt and Brandon- Sigma Chi brothers
Matt and Tyler


Happy birthday babe. Crazy to think how much God has done in your life, and ours as a family in 5 years. Your 30th left a lot to be desired, sad party, sad time in our lives...but without that we wouldn't be able to celebrate ALL the miracles and blessings that have unfolded since then.

Thank you for all you do for us on a daily basis. I wouldn't change one single day of our lives together. Can't wait to see what the next five years hold for you, and our family.



2 comments:

  1. what can i say? you two are a pretty dang sexy couple. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last pic :)

    ReplyDelete