Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Girls trip (and one baby boy)

Kris and I took the kids to her Sunriver house a while back, I am just NOW getting around to posting about it. Ayayayi.

We had pizza, played at the park, the girls went out and scootered for hours. We even hit up the new sunriver pool (which was terrifyingly stressful). I have learned that the only thing that really worries me as a mother is water. It scares me to DEATH.

Kristin and I alternated going for runs around their beautiful neighborhood in the morning, and the rest of the time we just chilled.

On Friday we crashed at my friend Kelly's house in Bend. I cannot believe I didn't get a single picture of the kids with her son Canon (a little older than Ben). It was so nice to sit and visit, and to watch our children (all 3 very much prayed/longed for) interact and play together.

Looking forward to another trip over to central oregon in a few weeks! Lot's of road trips this summer.

Here is the trip in pictures. Are you shocked I took pics?!?!

Benny bear chasing after the girls

This face melts the deepest part of my heart

Pancakes on the couch with a movie first thing in the morning with friends...doesn't get much better

we were cracking up at this one, we look like a cozy little family


pool

no caption needed



2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Ben!! he is so cute Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one pic of the three of them watching a movie... didn't really turn out too well - but I'll send it to you :) SO good to see you and hang out for a bit!!

    ReplyDelete