34 weeks and counting!
There are so many updates I'm not sure where to start since I fell off the grid with updates.
We sold our house, we bought a house. We will have keys on the 1st of April and Levi is due on the 13th, but my dr said he won't let me go past 39 weeks...so on 4/2 (the day after we receive keys) I will head in to get scheduled for an induction.
Holy moly! A newborn and a new house within days of each other. My head is spinning at the sweetness of Gods blessings. As stressful as it has been (& will likely continue to be) it's amazing and I'm awestruck.
More to come soon. Promise.

OMG! I hope you have a lot of help and a good plan in place. I wish I was there to help too. My goodness!!!
ReplyDeletePlus.... how do you look so incredible at 34 weeks?!?
ReplyDeletei love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete