Other things we are big into, our puppies again. All of them have names, lily, spike (some days they are married, sometimes they are brother and sister :), pinkie (most of the time she's the one who has problems (i.e. is in time out, has a boo boo, needs some sort of help), sparkle and midnight. They get swaddled, put to bed, walked on home made leashes, fed and when she's feeling generous...shared with friends!
Other fun things from the past few months I haven't had time to blog about...
Park date with brae in the sun
Playing doctor with benny boy (and yes, she is wearing her leotard)
Super fun birthday party
Goofin around at home
House update: matt went and signed papers yesterday...if all continues to go effortlessly (with much thanks to our amazing realtor Emily Booth) we will be getting key's next tuesday. I am in denial about packing, cleaning, organizing, moving, etc. So I'm sure once monday hits I'll be a bit more uppity, until then that all comes second and I'm going to be outside with my children in the sun all day! Matt just left for his annual guys golf weekend at the coast, so it's me and the crew til tomorrow night.
ha ha! i was laughing out loud at this post! hilarious. can't wait to see you in a few...
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love you! Love those kiddos!! can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!
ReplyDeleteI was cracking up hard core about the quotes from Brooklyn :). JT enjoyed the silly story as well:)
ReplyDeleteOn another note- congratulations on your new home!!! So happy for you guys! Awesomeness!