This guy, man oh man. This little man is the BIGGEST mama's boy I think I've ever seen. And how can I deny him anything, look at that face?!!
Ten things you may or may not know about Ben:
1. He hates socks
2. He LOVES his blanket & binky
3. He does this shudder thing when he's cold or tastes something new
4. He's kind of abusive (he loves to pinch me, grab my face, pull my hair) and it's all to show his affection
5. He can now nod his head yes and no
6. He thinks dancing is hilarious
7. He has the best laugh in the world
8. He'll put anything in his mouth, sticks, dirt, old crusty food, you name it
9. If he's really upset and I put him in the stroller, he will calm down pretty quickly while on a run
10. He loves the ladies= total flirt ;-)
i love love love this picture. very old fashioned. and what a great little guy you have.
ReplyDelete