Brooklyn had her fist day of her second year of preschool! She loved every second and was so excited to be there. She of course picked her very own outfit (hey, I'm super pleased, it was color coordinated). Benny was all out of whack, he could tell something was up from the beginning. Fortunately he didn't really get the whole concept of being separated from the second love of his life since mama was still front and center :)
Sweet girl has the exact same class she had last year (which is the million dollar jackpot), truly, I cannot speak HIGHLY enough of the staff, kids and parents that make up her preschool. I feel truly blessed. To walk in and see all the familiar faces from last year (for she and I) just paved the way for an easy transition. I have come to adore all the kids and the mama's alike. I just can't wait to see what this year has in store. And...today was her first day of ballet! She has been talking non-stop about this. She asks me constantly what the "ballet positions" are ie releve, pliet, etc, etc. Being that I was never a ballerina (I dabbled, but never practiced ;) I am excited for her to be able to tell ME here soon.
Here she is sporting her new leotard, tutu, tights and slippers from aunt Erin, and her new purse from Mimi (thank you both so much!)





I love how girly she is. So much fun!!
ReplyDeleteThis girl makes me smile every time I see a pic or hear a story of her! Can't get enough!
ReplyDelete