Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Funday

We decided to play hooky from church this morning and go enjoy the day as a family. Portland has the most amazing fall weather. The NW in general has pretty amazing weather in September and October, a crispness in the air, semi warm temps still lingering and orange and red sprinkled throughout the trees.

We headed down to the waterfront and wandered through the market up to the steel bridge.






 
We followed our waterfront walk up with a visit to Little Big Burger in the pearl. What more could you want? Burgers, right on the light rail line, with amazing fries = very happy Feenstra's.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say....you are AWESOME on keeping up on your blog! I love reading it and you inspire me to post more on my blog! It's such a great way to journal about life! I think about you guys often and wish I could have seen your beautiful family over the summer! Have a good day! XO

    ReplyDelete