Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Turning FOUR

Brooklyn celebrated her birthday wayyyyy too many times. So here it is in pictures:

Her birthday party with all her friends was at a fabulous park out in Hillsboro. The weather was really windy that night, so my plans of all the kids playing with bubbles in the fountain were thwarted, but the kids still seemed to enjoy themselves. I wish I had a pic with all the kids gathered together. What a cute bunch!!! We had pizza, cake and lot's o' fun!! After the party Matt and I let B stay up with us and open her presents and just relished the alone time focusing on her. I think we were up til almost 10:30 just laughing, talking and watching the eternal fashion show with her new loot.











 
Then we celebrated with matt's family at playdate pdx on her actual birthday and had dinner and played, and played, and played! We had a great time. I was sad my parents and sister couldn't make it (my dad was out of town) but we celebrated with them on Sunday (yes, yet another celebration) and I was so spent I got zero pics. So sad :(





Kali couldn't make it to the party so Kris and Kal planned a special day for little miss and that was yet another wonderful time! We were on cake overload :)) But if you're going to overload on something...don't you want it to be cake??





2 comments:

  1. love her santa dress!! happy birthday Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha! i love her santa dress too! and i just LOVE her smile. it is infectious.

    ReplyDelete