Sunday, September 22, 2013

Brooklyn Turned Five

Sweet Brooklyn turned FIVE on Aug 28th. This is a huge milestone. She is officially a kid...long gone are the baby and toddler days.
 
My dear friends Christie and Jinger have daughters that are good friends of B's who have birthdays on Aug 26th and Aug 27th, so we decided to go big and do a three way joint birthday party. A pony party was the theme...and yup, we had real ponies. It was amazing. I contributed very little, as Christie is a professional wedding planner and truly has a passion for throwing kids parties (planning them specifically) and Jinger has the same passion.
 
Brooklyn talked for days and still does about how thankful she was for her party. All three girls had the time of their lives and the tiny guests did as well. It was a fun filled, wild and crazy day. All the decorations were hand made and thought up by Christie and Jinger. I helped assemble :) 
 



Natalie (4), Brooklyn (5), Elsa (4)


Dionne, me, Kristin

Potato sack races = hilarious









Look at those cupcakes and cake (Christie made all of them). Amazing



This was while we all sang "happy birthday" to the three girls.


B & Kali

The mom squad: Me, Christie, Jinger


I'm not sure what lead Ben to lose his shirt, but I would be more surprised if he HAD kept it on all day :)

1 comment:

  1. what a cute party!! cracking up at the picture of Ben with no shirt. so cute!

    ReplyDelete