Thursday, June 9, 2011

getting settled

I have been attempting to get on here for an update all week. No such luck. In fact, brooklyn is sitting in front of the tv vegging out while I write this (tisk, tisk).

We are officially all moved in, almost all unpacked, and this coming weekend is going to be dedicated to organizing, hanging curtains, deep cleaning, etc.

Sleeping has been touch and go since the move. Ben has had a really difficult time adjusting, and yesterday woke up with a 101 fever. Poor little bugger.

Matt has his final class for the course he's in right now tonight, and we will all be able to exhale. I am truly in awe of his ability to multi task. He has literally been coming home from work, helping me with the kids and dinner from the moment he walks in or doing something with the house that needs to be done, then spends some time with me, then studies till bed time. Then gets up goes to work and does it all over again. The fact that he moved us while at the end of this class is beyond me. Matt, you are amazing and I am so proud to call you MINE. He has the whole month of August off, so that is the carrot dangling in front of both of us. 

Daddy and B having a carpet picnic
Benny playing around

Benny standing in his crib!

We've had a few days of sun, so windows down, music cranked!

All four of us in a picture!! I haven't gotten nearly enough of these

Brooklyn helping tete blow out her candles

Ben wanted a bite of dessert SOOO bad

BBQ in our back yard- Brae, Ben, Alexis & Brooklyn (pure chaos :)
My friend Erin took this one at her house and it is my FAV pic of benny boy!! Look at that round little face.



4 comments:

  1. Glad you are settling in! Your little guy is so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guy Matt is :) I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic of the 4 of you needs to be framed... and in the background, natalie merchant "these are the days" needs to be playing. adorable.

    ReplyDelete