No, no teeth yet, but we are definitely teething. I then Benny had a little bug last week too, so he has been cranky and sleeping terribly this past week. I'm giving him a break since we just moved and that's a lot of change for such a little guy :) Everything is going in the mouth, runny nose, fever (which may or may not be from teeth). Ugh, I forgot how much teething stinks. Brooklyn cut her first tooth at 4 months, so benny boo is at a totally different stage, he's much more alert then she was. So he can show me how miserable he is :(
So, I have to write this down so I don't forget. Friday we had a guy come out to clean our air ducts. He had a thick russian accent and couldn't have been older than 22. Brooklyn was terrified of him at first, but eventually warmed up and talked his ear off. So, 2 year old girl who just talks in stream of consciousness + russian boy who has heavy accent = hysterical. She would tell him something like "hey, guy, can you say hi to my baby brudder". He would just stare at her and then say something like "I go to garage where duct is located" (in heavy russian accent) so she would repeat herself again, just louder :) It was hysterical. I was laughing the entire time. Until....she walks out of her room where she had stripped down to her birthday suit but put a big head band with a bow on. She walks right up to me and in that little girly voice of hers says "can I go outside for a couple minutes?" pointing to the garage where the guy was working. Ha! That's my girl.
Having a front and back yard has been amazing thus far. It's a shame we have neighbors that make us keep our clothes on, if not for them, she'd be naked ALL the time!
 |
| this girl and her personality :) |
 |
| this was one of my only benny smiles :( |
 |
| had to get a shot of this little number hand picked. note the detail of the sparkly dog purse and fake bouquet of flowers |
 |
| Remi & Tay came to see the new house |
 |
| I was watching my girlfriends daughter, emily, and she and B had a blast raking the yard with gram |
 |
| we made s'mores friday night |
 |
| they were a hit! |
Love the s'mores face! Classic.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures. and love the russian story. ha ha!
ReplyDeleteIt's official. Brooklyn is hilarious! ;)
ReplyDelete