Saturday, September 22, 2012

Brooklyn & Ben Lately

Tonight we watched Mary Poppins as a family, Brooklyn LOVES this movie.

The scene where the chimney sweeps are jumping all over the roofs was on and she looks at us and said, "that's not a very safe".

Then the scene where the dad is on the phone with the bank manager she chimes in again "that's a cool phone". Matt and I looked at each other and laughed, how dated we are already :)

At her first night of Awana's the other night the teacher asked the group "who do you think loves you more than anyone in the whole world, more than anyone else or anything?" Brooklyn raised her hand and said "God". I have never had the opportunity to see her in class, so this kind of gave me a peek into her in a classroom scenario. She did great. I was a very proud mama.

She continues to dance and "ballet" all day, every day. Today she came out with leg warmers on and wanted to put on a show for me, so how could I not get some pics of this cuteness!




Ben has discovered Elmo
Multiple times a day "eeemooo?" "peeeease, eeeemmo?"

It's really cute. Brooklyn was never really into Elmo, and Matt can't stand elmo, so it was bound to come :)
He also continues to be super into trucks and trains. If we drive over train tracks he says "mama, choo-choo". He has discovered a book that was one of Brooklyn's favorites at this age "Mazy drives" and it talks about all the things Mazy drives. We read that one at least 30x day.

This video was Benny a few weeks ago after the first time he said back hoe.
I feel like these two say and do stuff every day that either makes me shake my head in disbelief or laugh out loud.

1 comment:

  1. is it possible to love someone else's children as your own? i say YES! because i LOVE these little guys and love that I get to hear some of these stories in person! xoxo

    ReplyDelete